The latest issue of Georgia Forestry Magazine takes a deep dive into discussions on forest carbon markets, and it features Carbon101 BETA, an education initiative focused on connecting Georgia Forestry Association members with information to make informed decisions on the carbon market.
Access the online version of the article which features a variety of perspectives and topics, including:
- The future of carbon policy with Dave Tenny, President and CEO, National Alliance of Forest Owners
- The American Forest Foundation and The Nature Conservancy’s focus on carbon markets small forest landowners through the Family Forest Carbon Program
- Connecting private forest landowners with information on carbon markets through the Georgia Forestry Foundation’s Carbon101 education initiative
- The Georgia Forestry Commission’s new online Timber Harvest Notification System
- Getting the best returns from your timber harvests with perspectives from GFA members Forest Resource Consultants, Pierce Timber Co., Clearwater Timber Company and Gay Wood Co.
You can read the full issue of the magazine online. If you would like to receive the magazine in your mailbox, learn more about becoming a GFA member today by signing up online or contacting Director of Membership Tim Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or (478) 992-8110.