- This event has passed.
Timber Market Analysis Class
December 8, 2021 @ 10:30 am - December 9, 2021 @ 3:30 pm
Forisk’s Timber Market Analysis Class will be held virtually on December 8th and 9th. Sign up before Thanksgiving to get the Early Bird Discount and save $100!
This class will be divided into two half-days of content where Day 2 builds on Day 1. Because of this, attendance on both days is required in order to receive Continuing Education credit. The class will take place from 10:30 am to 2:00 pm (US Eastern Time) each day.
- Timber market frameworks
- Defining “operable” and “analyzable” markets
- Specifying types and sources of wood and timber supplies
- Baselining wood demand and competition
- Evaluating supply chain issues
- Current vs. Future timber/wood market analysis
- Developing industry scenarios
- Projecting market-specific forest supplies
- Projecting market-specific wood demand
- Forecasting stumpage and delivered prices
- Comparing markets and communicating results
This class will be recorded for online viewing afterwards, however, we can only offer Continuing Education Credits to the people who attend the live webinars day-of.
Wednesday, December 8, 2021 at 10:30 AM EST to
Thursday, December 9, 2021 at 2:00 PM EST
This is an online event.
- GA Real Estate/Appraisal
- GA Master Timber Harvester & Continuing Logger Education
- Register by November 24th to get the early registration discount.
- Firms that subscribe to Forisk’s research receive a 10% discount on their employees’ registration fees. This includes the FRQ, the Wood Fiber Review, the Forisk Market Bulletin, and the Mill Capacity Database. Email Heather Clark (email@example.com) for the promo code BEFORE registering online.
- College students are also eligible to receive a 10% discount. Email Heather Clark for the promo code.
Continuing Education Credits:
- This two-day class has been approved for 6.0 hours of Continuing Ed credits for CFE (Forestry), CLE/MTH (Logger/Master Timber Harvester), and GA Real Estate/Appraisal.
- This event will be recorded for online viewing afterwards, however, we can only offer Continuing Education Credits to the people who attend the live webinars day-of.