- This event has passed.
Mass Timber Conference
March 30 - April 1$626.50
The 2021 Conference Will Be 100% Virtual
Yes, the world’s largest mass timber event is going virtual in 2021 and we’ve got lots in store for our global attendees.
Since an in-person gathering of any reasonable size is increasingly unlikely by the date of next year’s conference (March 30–April 1), the move to virtual helps eliminate any uncertainty and allows us to produce the safest, most cost-effective, and most productive event possible. Even though we would have loved to connect with you in-person, we could not be more excited about the opportunities that a virtual platform brings to the conference.
NOTE: We plan to produce a hybrid conference in 2022, so an in-person event is still very much in our future!
We’re investing heavily to make the 2021 virtual conference a pivotal investment for your company and an industry-defining event (we truly mean that).
This won’t be just another Zoom meeting…
Why you need to attend
- No travel or hotels required. Save money and learn from the mass timber industry’s most influential thought leaders while connecting with professionals around the world.
- The world’s largest mass timber event is already massive. Over 900 attendees are currently registered. See the companies.
- All attendees receive a downloadable PDF of the 2021 International Mass Timber Report ($469 value). Our report covers the entire mass timber supply chain—from seedling to building. This is your must-have tool for proceeding with and selling mass timber projects with greater confidence.
- Virtual building tours are included with the price of your attendee pass! We are working hard to get you access to buildings around the world.
- We’ll announce exciting keynote presenters soon. One presenter is the leading housing & construction research analyst in the U.S. who will provide powerful insights into what 2021 brings for construction and demand, and the impacts to our mass timber sector.
- Learn from the case studies and technical presentations you need to build your mass timber business, with CEUs available for most tracks.
- Q&A at the end of the presentations allows the audience to vote for questions they find most important and relevant.
- You won’t miss a thing. All presentations will be recorded and available to attendees for up to 90 days after the event.
- See and connect with attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors on the mobile app.
- The virtual exhibit hall allows you to connect in powerful ways…
- Customers can set appointments with company reps for personal Zoom meetings, right on the virtual platform.
- Attend open meet-and-greets with company reps and other attendees on Zoom during the breaks, all from exhibitor/sponsor’s profile pages.
- Easily contact a company’s sales team.
- Browse company literature, price sheets, and more, and download at will.
- The highest quality production values, best practices, and lots of experiential content will help ensure your time is not only well spent but enjoyable.