- This event has passed.
Forisk Consulting: Wood Flows & Cash Flows Conference
December 8, 2020$500
Forisk’s 4th Annual Wood Flows & Cash Flows Conference will be held on December 8, 2020 via Zoom Webinar.
Maximizing returns from timberland assets and wood-using facilities relies on a current, localized understanding of factors driving forest industry economics, markets and technologies. Wood Flows & Cash Flows details investment-relevant research and insights for the forest industry. This one-day conference includes tangible content that directly applies to strategic plans, market analyses, valuations, and competitive benchmarking.
The 2020 Conference will be virtual-attendance only.
Attend from anywhere in the world, from the comfort of your local office or home! The conference will still feature a panel of industry executives, and the Forisk team will share new investment research and strategic analysis for the forest industry, sector by sector.
Registration is required.
- If your firm subscribes to the Forisk Research Quarterly, the Forisk Wood Fiber Review, the Forisk Market Bulletin, or Forisk’s Mill Database, you are eligible to receive 10% off your registration fee.
- Non-profit organizations also receive a 10% discount.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the promo codes.
- Early Registration: $500 (available until Nov. 20)
- Late Registration: $600 (after Nov. 20)
- Registration Closes on Dec. 4, 2020