The Georgia Tree Farm Program is currently seeking qualified applicants for its newly established Program Administrator position. Deadline for application is October 23, 2015. Click here for more details.
The Program Administrator position will manage communications with more than 1100 Certified Tree Farmers in the state and coordinate with key program stakeholders, including volunteer tree farm inspectors and state agency partners for the purpose of ensuring Georgia Tree Farm meets its core program objectives.
The successful applicant will be expected to work approximately 20-25 hours per week. This position offers a flexible work schedule with the ability to carry out a significant amount of the duties from home. A phone, computer, and reimbursement for personal vehicle mileage and travel expenses will be provided. The Program Administrator will report directly to the Georgia TF Executive Committee as a contractor with the Georgia Forestry Association.
Primary duties include:
- Maintaining Georgia TF program data
- Delegating and tracking tree farm inspections
- Submitting quarterly and annual program reports.
Additional duties will include:
- Developing program communications and promotional activities
- Recruiting and training tree farm inspectors
- Representing Georgia Tree Farm at various in-state events and the national Tree Farm program annual conference
All interested candidates should submit a resume or work history to Phillip Exley at Phillip.firstname.lastname@example.org by October 23, 2015.
[button href=”https://gfagrow.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/GATF-Prgm-Assistant-Job-Posting-GFA.pdf”]Download the Job Posting Here[/button]