WOOD FLOWS & CASH FLOWS
August 25 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Forisk’s 6th Annual Wood Flows & Cash Flows Conference
Thursday, August 25, 2022
10:00am – 4:00pm Eastern Time (US)
Maximizing returns from timberland assets and wood-using facilities rely on a current, localized understanding of factors driving forest industry economics, markets and technologies. Wood Flows & Cash Flows details investment-relevant research and insights for the forest industry. This one-day conference includes tangible content that directly applies to strategic plans, market analyses, valuations, and competitive benchmarking. The Forisk team will share new investment research and strategic analysis for the forest industry, sector by sector.
No Travel Required!
The 2022 Conference will be held virtually via live Zoom Webinar. Enjoy on-point investment research summaries and strategic analysis of the forest industry from the comfort of your own (home) office!
Can’t make it on August 25th? No problem! All sessions will be recorded for you to view at your leisure after the event.
(Registration still required)
- If your firm subscribes to the Forisk Research Quarterly, the Forisk Wood Fiber Review, the Forisk Market Bulletin, or Forisk’s Mill Database, you are eligible to receive 10% off your registration fee.
- Non-profit organizations also receive a 10% discount.
- Email Pamela Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org for the promo code prior to registering online.
- Early Registration: $500 (available until Aug. 12)
- Late Registration: $600 (after Aug. 12)
- Registration Closes on August 24th
Applications will be submitted for the following:
- 5 hours of Forestry (CFE) Credits
- 5 hours of Georgia Real Estate/Appraisal CE Credits
- 5 hours of Logger/Master Timber Harvester (CLE/MTH) Credits
- Note: Only participants who attend the live webinar on August 25th are eligible to receive Continuing Education Credits.