- This event has passed.
Forestry Future – Proofing: How Geospatial AI enables next-level inventory monitoring
September 7, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
When TikTok users start commenting on the cost of timber at Home Depot, you know forestry has had a bumper 2021. Unfortunately, each season is different, and you never know what economic or environmental challenges you’ll face this winter let alone in the years to come.
Geospatial AI supercharges your data collection and analytics. This helps you fill the gaps in your knowledge, understand your inventory, make informed decisions today and create robust plans for tomorrow.
In this brand-new webinar, Rezatec’s experts will show you how the technology has advanced in recent years, helping forestry companies around the world to:
– Collect comprehensive new insights on forest inventory, remotely and at scale
– Dial-up the accuracy of data, filling the gaps in your existing knowledge
– Support data collection on the ground with satellite imagery and advanced analytics
– Make strategic decisions on a dime using regularly refreshed intelligence
– Maximize timber value across vast geographical areas and plan for a profitable future
Rezatec’s Tim Vallings and Alisdair Cunningham will host this 45-minute session, including a demo of our Geospatial AI platform and a recent case study on one of the world’s largest producers of lumber. Join us to discover how you can supercharge your data coverage and accuracy, which in turn helps you track your full forest lifecycle remotely, direct resources to the right place at the right time and drive large-scale efficiency.
Places are limited so sign up today.
Sep 7, 2021 11:00 AM (EST)