Givesmart bidding will open on July 21
Silent Auction: Online bidding only
Live Auction: In-person bidding only
Raffle Tickets: Can be bought online or in-person
How to register and bid on GiveSmart:
- Go to GFF’s GiveSmart homepage at gfa2023.givesmart.com OR text gfa2023 to 76278
- Enter your name and contact information
- Create a username and password
- Enter your credit card information
- This step is required to create an account. When the silent auction closes, item winners will immediately be charged their winning bid to their credit card account.
- On July 21, the site will go live and you’ll be able to browse the auction and purchase raffle tickets
- Bid high and bid often!
- You will be notified on your phone via text and email if you have been outbid.
- Live auction items will be set to preview-only mode so you can view beforehand what you may want to bid on when the auction starts during the Saturday night banquet!
- If you end up winning a live or silent auction item, please come to the expo hall after the banquet on Saturday night to claim your item(s).
Auction and raffle proceeds will benefit: